Is your business looking for IT support in Scunthorpe?
Look no further! Here at SCS Technology solutions, we understand that IT is crucial to helping your business run smoothly. We were established in 1995 and since then we have grown to become the preferred partner for IT support and consultancy for many top-performing organisations across Scunthorpe.
Benefits for Scunthorpe Businesses
When you become one of our clients, there are many benefits that we can offer to your business in Scunthorpe, such as delivering outstanding service, which our customers can attest to. We also believe in complete transparency by offering you guaranteed and audited response times for each IT support service we provide. Our average response time is 1:42 hours across Lincolnshire, meaning any problems can be solved quickly and efficiently to have your business up and running in no time.
We are proactive specialists who can help your business run smoothly, where you can make the most of our IT support solutions:
- IT SUPPORT: When it comes to working in a safe environment, you want peace of mind from your IT services. Having a proactive specialist like SCS Technology Solutions can help to keep things running smoothly.
- CLOUD: You can prevent your data from being lost or damaged with a remote cloud-based backup, making it easy to recover your data with our help, which we monitor for you.
- SECURITY: Putting security measures in place such as antivirus software, firewalls and multifactor authentication, will help to minimise the risk to your business and your clients.
- EMAIL: Here at SCS Technology Solutions we can provide you with a secure and outsourced environment for your email, both on your premises and the cloud, allowing you access to it at all times.
- BACKUPS: Specialising in on-site and remote backups, we will keep your data safe and secure to get you back up and running should your network go down. We will always be aware of issues and work to get them sorted before you realise.
- NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE: Reliable hardware solutions – Servers, workstations etc.
- RECOVERY: Simply backing up your data sometimes isn’t enough and disaster recovery can minimise the downtime for your business, helping you get back on track easily.
Partnered with Microsoft
Something that we pride ourselves on is being a Gold Microsoft Partner, which is an accolade not many other IT support business has in Lincolnshire. The added benefit of this status means that you can receive extra support from Microsoft free of charge. While it is very rare there is a problem we can’t fix, Microsoft will be there to offer critical support to help your business get back on track.
Every single one of our engineers is a Microsoft Certified Professional, meaning you are guaranteed faster and more proficient IT support in Scunthorpe. As well as this, we can guarantee that you will know the engineer that is sent out to help you in times of need. They will be able to understand your systems, the staff you employ, and the business objectives, so we can help you improve your operations. We can offer you the best IT support in Scunthorpe.
Interested in our services?
Are you looking for IT support in Scunthorpe?
Did you know that you can book a free IT system review for your business in Scunthorpe? Whether you are already receiving support from another company or have never looked into it before, we’re happy to help. When your IT is working efficiently it can give you a competitive edge in your market and we can help to make that happen.
We will send one of our Microsoft Certified Professional engineers to your business for half a day. While there they will carry out an audit and look at the infrastructure of your IT. Once we have the data, we will put together a fully comprehensive report and suggest recommendations on how we can improve your productivity. Click here to get in touch and arrange your free IT review today.
Our promise to Scunthorpe businesses are:
- We will notify you of security issues as soon as they become known
- We will always use fully trained and certified engineers
- We will actively keep you informed of timescales and updates
- We will always respond within our Service Level Agreements
- We will tailor our services to suit your needs
- We will always share news, updates and relevant information regarding the IT industry where appropriate