If you happen to be a business in Newark that is looking for IT support services, then we can help you
Here at SCS Technology Solutions, we understand that IT is crucial to helping your business run smoothly. We were established in 1995 and have since grown to become the preferred partner for IT support and consultancy for many top-performing organisations across Lincolnshire, including Newark.
Benefits for Businesses in Newark
There are many benefits that we can offer to businesses in Newark, such as delivering outstanding service, which our customers can attest to. We also believe in complete transparency by offering you guaranteed and audited response times for each IT support service we provide. Our average response time is 1:42 hours across Lincolnshire, meaning any problems can be solved quickly and efficiently to have your business up and running in no time.
We are proactive specialists who can help your business run smoothly, where you can make the most of our IT support solutions:
- IT SUPPORT: When it comes to working in a safe environment, you want peace of mind from your IT services. Having a proactive specialist like SCS Technology Solutions can help to keep things running smoothly.
- CLOUD: You can prevent your data from being lost or damaged with a remote cloud-based backup, making it easy to recover your data with our help, which we monitor for you.
- SECURITY: Putting security measures in place such as antivirus software, firewalls and multifaction authentication, will help to minimise the risk to your business and your clients.
- EMAIL: Here at SCS Technology Solutions we can provide you with a secure and outsourced environment for your email, both on your premises and the cloud, allowing you access to it at all times.
- BACKUPS: Specialising in on-site and remote backups, we will keep your data safe and secure to get you back up and running should your network go down. We will always be aware of issues and work to get them sorted before you realise.
- NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE: Reliable hardware solutions – Servers, workstations etc.
- RECOVERY: Simply backing up your data sometimes isn’t enough and disaster recovery can minimise the downtime for your business, helping you get back on track easily.
Partnered with Microsoft
Something that we pride ourselves on is being a Gold Microsoft Partner, which is an accolade that not many IT support business have in Lincolnshire. What this means for you is that you have the added benefit of extra support from Microsoft for free. It isn’t often that there’s a problem we can’t fix, but if the unthinkable happens then you are secure in knowing Microsoft will be there to offer critical support. This will help your business get back on track in no time.
All of our engineers are Microsoft Certified Professionals, meaning you are guaranteed a faster and more proficient service. As well as this, we can guarantee that you will know the engineer that is sent out to help you in times of need. They will be able to understand your systems, the staff you employ and the business objectives, so we can help you improve your operations.
Interested in our services?
Are you a business in Newark that is looking for IT support that can help run your business smoothly? Or perhaps you are already with a company but aren’t getting the support you need. If this is the case, then why not book a free IT system review with us? When your IT is working efficiently it can give you a competitive edge in your market and we can help to make that happen.
One of our Microsoft Certified Professional engineers will be sent down to your business for half the day. While there they will carry out an audit and look at the infrastructure of your IT. Once all the data has been collected, we will put together a fully comprehensive report and suggest recommendations on how we can improve your productivity. Click here to get in touch and arrange your free IT review today.
Our promises to Newark businesses are:
- We will notify you of security issues as soon as they become known
- We will always use fully trained and certified engineers
- We will actively keep you informed of timescales and updates
- We will always respond within our Service Level Agreements
- We will tailor our services to suit your needs
- We will always share news, updates and relevant information regarding the IT industry where appropriate